ITPO Recruitment 2023: India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry has invited applications for Young Professional posts. Check notification pdf and others.
ITPO Recruitment 2023 Notification: India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), a premier trade promotion agency under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India is recruiting for Young Professional posts. Organization has released detailed job notification in the Employment News (04-10) November 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before November 19, 2023.
Candidates selected finally for the Young Professional posts will get the consolidated monthly remuneration (subject to statutory deductions) Rs. 60,000/-.
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including B.E / B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science) with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for these posts.
ITPO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- You can apply online for these posts on or before November 19, 2023.
ITPO Young Professional Posts 2023: Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-20 Posts
Educational Qualification For ITPO Jobs 2023
- Candidates should have B.E / B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer
Science) with minimum 70% marks or equivalent grade from Government recognised Institute /University.
- Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Post Graduate Programme in Management/MBA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised Institute/University OR two years
post qualification work experience preferably in Govt./State Govt./CPSE/Autonomous Body/University/Research Institution.
- You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
ITPO Recruitment 2023: Age limit (as on closing date of application)
- 32 years
- Check the notification link for details of the relaxation in age limit.
ITPO Jobs 2023: Consolidated monthly remuneration
- (subject to statutory deductions)
- Rs. 60,000/
How To Apply for ITPO Recruitment 2023?
You can apply for these posts in prescribed format with the essential documents as mentioned in the notification. You are required to submit the pdf file of duly filled application form along with requisite attachments by email under the subject “Application for the Young Professional in ITPO” to email@example.com latest by 19th November 2023. Please check the notification link for details in this regards.