DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Defence Research and Development Organization is soon going to release DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment Notification 2022 on its website i.e. drdo.gov.in, Read details here.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) will soon release the notification for CEPTAM 10 DRTC (Defence Research Technical Cadre) for recruitment of various posts. DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Notification will be released on the official website i.e. drdo.gov.in. A total of 1901 vacancies will be filled for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A).
The candidates will be required to apply on DRDO official website within the given stipulated time period i.e. from 03 September to 23 September 2022. After the completion of the application, DRDO Entry Test will be organized for the selection of the candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Important Dates
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Application Starting Date – 03 September 2022
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Application Last Date – 23 September 2022
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Vacancy Details
Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5||0||4||2||6||17|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||2||2||11||3||13||31|
|Electronics or Electronics & Communication||20||14||52||23||83||192|
|Medical Lab Technology (MLT)||1||2||4||1||8||16|
|Mill Wright Mechanic||0||0||0||0||8||8|
|Ref & AC||1||0||3||1||3||8|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2||3||6||0||3||14|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022
- Senior Technical Assistant – Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied Subjects,
- Technician A – 10th passed equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute; and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute ITI.
18 and 28 Years of age
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Senior Technical Assistant – Pay matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits.
- Technician A – Pay matrix Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
For the post of STA-B:The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
For the post of Tech-A: The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade Test)
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature.
- Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours duration.
- The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/Govt. of India
policy for both STA-B & Tech-A posts.
DRDO CEPTAM Exam Pattern
The final select list of the candidates is recommended by CEPTAM to the respective appointing authorities in the laboratories/establishments, who issue the offer of appointment to the selected candidates after completing all the requisite pre-appointment formalities including verification of the certificates/documents etc. CEPTAM also informs the candidates about their provisional selection.