IBPS SO Recruitment Notification 2022: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) is hiring for 700+ Specialist Officers. Check Online Application Link, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Selection Process and Other Details Here
IBPS SO Recruitment Notification 2022: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) is inviting applications via online mode for the post of Specialist Officer Posts, under CRP SPL-XII, on its website. Interested persons who want to serve the government banks can register from 01 November to 21 November 2022.
The bank has 710 vacant posts for Law Officers, IT Officers, Agriculture Field Officers, Rajbasha Adhikari, Law officers, HR / Personal Officers and Marketing Officers under Participating Banks across the country. The banks which are participating are Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank and Punjab & Sind Bank.
Other details such as exam dates, qualifications, experience, and process to apply online are provided below:
IBPS SO Dates 2022
|IBPS SO Application Starting Date||01 November 2022|
|IBPS SO Application Last Date||21 November 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam Date 2022||24 December 2022/31 December 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card Date 2022||December 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result Date 2022||January 2023|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Date 2022||29 January 2023|
|IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card Date 2022||January 2023|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result Date 2022||February 2023|
|IBPS SO Interview Date 2022||February/March 2023|
|IBPS SO Interview Admit Card Date 2022||February 2023|
|IBPS SO Provisional Allotment 2022||April 2023|
IBPS SO 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||206||47||141||84||38||516|
|HR / Personal Officer||06||01||04||03||01||15|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||40||09||28||16||07||100|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO 2022
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) – LLB ) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personn el Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
IBPS SO Age Limit:
20 to 30 years
IBPS SO 2022 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2022
- IBPS SO Mains Exam 2022
- IBPS SO Interview 2022
- IBPS SO Provisional Allotment 2022
How to Submit IBPS PO Application Form ?
- First of all, visit the website of the bank – ibps.in
- click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Register yourself by clicking on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression amd a hand written declaration
- Make Payment
IBPS SO Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates- Rs. 175/-
- Other Categories – Rs. 850/-