Border Security Force (BSF) is hiring 323 HC and ASI Posts: Candidates can check eligibility, salary, age limit, the application process, vacancy details etc.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Notification: Border Security Force (BSF) is inviting online applications for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) on rectt.bsf.gov.in. Eligible persons can submit the application on or before 06 September 2022. BSF Notification was published in the employment newspaper (06 to 12 August 2022) and on BSF website.
total of 323 vacancies shall be filled under this recruitment. Out of the total notified vacancies, 312 vacancies will be available for BSF HC 2022 and the remaining 11 will be for BSF SI 2022.
Last Date – 06 September
BSF HC ASI Vacancy Details
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 312 (UR-154, SC-38, ST-14, EWS-41, OBC-65)
- ASI (Stenographer) – 11 (ST-11)
BSF HC ASI Salary:
- HC (Min): Level-4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- ASI (Steno): Level-5 (Rs. 29200- 92300/-)
Eligibility Criteria for BSF HC ASI Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate for Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) exam from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates will have to qualify shorthand/typing speed test at the prescribed speed.
- They should also meet the required physical standard as well as the medical standards.
18 to 25 years
How to Apply for BSF HC ASI Recruitment 2022 ?
- You are first required to register yourself using basic information relating to them i.e Name, Mobile Number and E-mail lD Candidates.
- After completing the registration part, you can view the active advertisements under ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link by logging in using their credentials.
- Go to the ‘APPLY HERE’ link available next to the relevant advertisement.
- Fill out the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all essential documents.
- After filling up all relevant information, you can see a complete preview of their application form. lf you want to make any corrections, then press “back”. No correction in the application can be made after clicking the “submit” button.